- Magic Fields works fine with the next release of WordPress (v3.0)
- removed phpthumb, and was added a specific functions for make the same things to phpthumb would do, this means to magic fields is now 7000 lines more lightweight
- added a new type of field (markdown text field)
- Prototype framework is not used anymore, now magic fields only use jquery
- Implemented new shortcodes for use the content of the magic fields inside of a post
- Magic Fields now is avalaible in spanish and was added the .po and .mo files for translate MF in more languages.
- integrated the changes made by the “living stories” team for magic fields works well with “living stories project“
- added a new option for delete the cache of the images (for avoid overweight in the cache folder)
- added a new function called get_clean this function doesn’t apply any filter of “the content” onto the multiline field.
- removed Edit in place feature, this feature cause more troubles than benefits
- Adding a new boton “html” in the multiline custom field.
- new engine for remove the physical files when a file is removed in a write panel
- magic fields don’t send anymore trash to the wordpress multimedia content http://bit.ly/av88h5
- Now the order in the groups works well, http://bit.ly/9tqH59
- new way to assign categories onto the write panels (for wordpress 3.0 compatibility) http://bit.ly/blTAZB
- now magic fields works well when the wp-config.php file is located outside (up one level) from the wordpress root directory http://bit.ly/9NAxdI
- Little fixes in the in the export write panel function
- Now the button “add new” inside of the manage page into a write panel point into the correct place (before the reference of the write panel was lost)
[UPDATE] Someone reports a bug related with the images and how are resized with the new functions of magic fields, and Edgar just fix it, if do you has the same issue for fix it you just needs replace the function called aux_image for this one http://gist.github.com/421939 (the function is in the file called get-custom.php on the line 366) and now all should be work smoothly.
The version 1.4.1 was released and fixed this issue.
And in another hand, someone missed phpthumb in magic fields for that was added a little article in our wiki for know how restore phpthumb in this version of magic fields (for now the article is only in spanish, we hope to someone help us to translate the article to english) the article is here